Understand food sensitivities that may be contributing to dysfunctional symptoms.
Food Sensitivities test is a simple blood test which can assess allergens causing food allergy.
- The test panel includes 96 of the most common allergens that are consumed, including peanut, milk, egg, shellfish, tree nuts, fish, corn, soy, lectin, wheat, fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, and nightshades, amongst others.
- The test uses only purified natural or recombinant allergen extracts for diagnosis.
- Vibrant offers high consistency and reproducibility.
- Test results give an improved understanding of IgE profile.
- The test provides quantitative results based on chemiluminescent measurements.
- Vibrant’s food allergen test leads to improvement of diagnosis and treatment of food allergy patients.
SETTING UP AN APPOINTMENT:
You've made a great decision to understand more about your health optimization status by choosing STATERA | labs. Your next steps will be completing a breif medical intake in order to obtain a requistion form. Please note: without completing the form you will not recieve the requisition form and will not be able to get drawn.
*Local patients: appointments can be made by calling ARCpoint Labs (Edina location) at 952-513-7174. A $10 collection fee will be charged at the draw site.
*Distant patients: visit our www.officialstatera.com/labs for the nearest draw locations. A $10 collection fee will be charged at the draw site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. Visit www.officialstatera.com/terms for details.